Discover Brežice and its surroundings or spend some time at Terme Čatež. Upon presentation of a train ticket, you may obtain a 10% discount for an overnight stay at MC hostel Brežice.
Where to find MC hostel Brežice
Brežice’s youth centre is located not far from the Brežice Castle, close to the largest Slovenian natural spa and second largest Slovenian tourist centre of Terme Čatež as well as pearly confluence of the Krka and Sava River. At MC hostel Brežice, they provide accommodation, relaxation, dining, social activities and many other experiences of your choice. The youth centre is suitable for all generations from the youngest visitors to those of mature years.
The contemporary hostel offers six-bed rooms, twin rooms and double suites. All rooms are air-conditioned and offer free Wi-Fi. The overnight accommodation price includes the use of a fully equipped kitchen, parking facilities, terraces, sports hall, outdoor playground and children’s playground. MC hostel Brežice also offers daily rest periods. Groups can order breakfast available at an additional cost. All visitors have the option of renting a safety deposit box, towels, washing and drying facilities at the laundry room, bicycles, walking sticks and other sports equipment.
Guests are welcome to have a drink at the MC Klub, where they can drink coffee with friends during the day, use free wi-fi, have fun playing board games, enjoy stand-up comedy, club nights or travelogue lectures.
You can find information on train timetables and fares in the timetable finder.
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Tourist Weekend offer: 30% off fares for return journeys on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 331 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to [email protected].