MCC hostel is situated in the heart of the historical town of Celje, almost side-by-side to the train and bus station. A valid train ticket brings you a 10% discount on overnight stays. There are five theme-decorated double rooms and two single rooms available. Furthermore, the hostel offers four dorms with six to eight comfortable beds to larger groups of travellers. Every room is decorated with elements from the myths and legends of Celje.
All guests can use hostel’s dining and socializing area with a kitchen, laundry room with a washing machine and dryer, conference and seminar facilities as well as winter garden and cyber corner. At prior arrangement and additional cost, larger groups can get served breakfast at the hostel and lunch or dinner at nearby restaurants.
Guests are offered many free of charge activities. The MCC café on the ground floor and sports park next to the hostel will welcome all visitors. The café provides free wi-fi access and is a nice place to enjoy different concerts, workshops, travelogues, theatre plays and stand-up comedy acts. Guests also have the option to rent a bike to make their activities in the city and its surroundings more convenient.
You can find information on train timetables and fares in the timetablefinder
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.