Bohinj ECO Hotel prepared a special and attractive offer of a three-day holiday at their organic complex for pensioners. Those who will travel to Bohinjska Bistrica from any location in Slovenia will get refunded the cost of their train ticket. The price of the train ticket will be deducted from the hotel bill.
All visitors of the Aquapark Bohinj who will travel to Bohinjska Bistrica by train, will get a 10% discount on their entrance fee for the swimming pool facilities. You should present a valid train ticket at the reception desk of the Aquapark.
You can find information on train timetables and fares in the timetablefinder
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.