Our gift vouchers enable a wide choice of journeys across Slovenia and abroad, for example:
- a journey to Bohinj aboard the heritage train;
- an unforgettable Interrail adventure;
- a trip to Vienna; or
- a monthly pass.
Gift vouchers are available in values of €10, €20, and €50, and can be used for all rail transport passenger services of Slovenske železnice.
Where to buy
SŽ gift vouchers can be purchased from the Info Centres at Ljubljana, Celje and Maribor train station.
At the above mentioned Info Centres as well as at the Info Centre at Koper train station, you can get additional information on gift vouchers and the wide range of rail transport passenger services. For more information, you can also call our toll free number 080 81 11 (between 06:00 and 22:00).
Where and how can I use a gift voucher?
- Gift vouchers can be used to purchase tickets at ticket offices in any staffed train station in Slovenia.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any difference between the value of the gift voucher and the ticket amount must be paid at the time the ticket is issued. Any remaining balance shall fall due.