Comprehensive and high quality spa facilities, water adventures, relaxation in the sauna world, recreational facilities, thermal water, clean air, and peace – all of this is on offer at the Terme Olimia spa resort.
Wellness centre Termalia is an oasis dedicated to your well-being. The thermal part of the wellness centre offers numerous pools with relaxing and healing thermal water. You can also visit the largest sauna complex in Slovenia, enjoy its rich offer and experience the feeling of total relaxation and peace.
Thermal Park Aqualuna is a summer water complex with 3000m² of water surfaces inviting you to its pools and facilities for a great family fun, pleasant social activities and relaxation. The water park enchants you with a pleasant wave pool, exciting water slides, trails for speed downhill and wild turns. Aqualuna is especially inviting for families with children of all ages.
Take the Spa train to Terme Olimia every Saturday!
A relaxing way to spend your Saturday – take a train to Terme Olimia and save 30% off your entrance fee for the swimming pool facilities. Lie back and enjoy the ride together with your friends and family – simple, stress-free, safe and comfortable.
Discounts at Terme Olimia
- 30% off pool admissions for adults
- 50% off pool admissions for children under 12 years of age.
To receive your discount, make sure you keep your train ticket and present it at the ticket counter of the thermal spa resort.
Spa train timetable
|Station||Departure: RG 1606||Return: RG 1607|
|Laško||8.50 (arrival) 8:53 (departure)||19:20|
|Šmarje pri Jelšah||9:29||18:37|
|Atomske Toplice hotel||9:46||18:23|
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to email@example.com.