The word Cubo stands for originality, setting new standards and cosmopolitan ambience.
On the corner of Slovenska and Erjavčeva cesta in Ljubljana stands an example of the above excellence: Hotel Cubo. Experience it with a 20% discount upon presentation of a valid train ticket.
Hotel Cubo is housed in a protected historic building that was enriched with a fresh and modern design to create an impressive contrast. The location is perfect, as the hotel is in touch with the old town on one side and Tivoli city park on the other. Excellent location, spacious rooms and carefully selected furnishings represent an important part of what a superior hotel must offer its guests.
At the Hotel Cubo, service comes first. This is why they focus intensively on staff members and their willingness to perform with excellence, dedication and heart while welcoming their guests as they would in the comfort of their own homes. Passengers with a train ticket can obtain a 20% discount for an overnight stay.
You can find information on train timetables and fares in the timetable finder.
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Tourist Weekend offer: 30% off fares for return journeys on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 331 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to [email protected].