Hotel Park Ljubljana offers all passengers of Slovenske železnice a special 15% ECO discount on overnight stays.
The hotel is situated in central Ljubljana in a pedestrian area with green and calm surroundings. It is well known for its warmth and hospitality, being committed to sustainable development, encouraging respect for the environment and connecting with local communities. The hotel offers comfortably equipped rooms and even rooms for guests with allergies. The Park restaurant offers homemade food of local production spiced up with gourmet surprises. In the hotel bar Spark you can always get yourself a cup of coffee, homemade drinks, afternoon tea or special cocktails.
Hotel Park Ljubljana is the best starting point for either your city exploration or business meeting.
You can find information on train timetables and fares in the timetablefinder
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to [email protected].