InterCity Slovenia (ICS) tilting trains are the fastest and most comfortable way of travelling across Slovenia.
InterCity Slovenia trains are also accessible to passengers with disabilities.
ICS fares are available in the Timetable finder tool.
- Persons aged 15 to 26 with the SŽ-Youth railcard
- Groups of 6 or more people (over 26 years of age)
- Families; applicable to all days of the week
- Children aged 6 to 15 inclusive
- Groups of 6 or more people (up to 26 years of age inclusive)
For more information:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to [email protected].