The fastest and most comfortable way of travelling across Slovenia!
InterCity Slovenia (ICS) tilting trains are the fastest and most comfortable way of travelling across Slovenia. With air-conditioned passenger compartments and a buffet cat, you can simply lay back and enjoy the smooth ride. InterCity Slovenia trains are also accessible to passengers with disabilities.
A seat reservation is mandatory for ICS, and can be made at a station ticket office free of charge.
ICS fares are available in the Timetable finder tool.
- When purchasing a Carnet pack of 10 tickets for Standard Class (or 13 First Class tickets) on a specific route and for a validity period of two months
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who have the SŽ-Young railcard
- Seniors who have the K-13 railcard
- Groups of 6 or more people (applicable to journeys made on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, with the exception of trains marked 11 and 20 in the timetable)
- Families; applicable to all days
- Children aged 6 to 12 inclusive
- Group (mor then 6) aged up to 26 inclusive
Monthly ICS pass
You can use your monthly IC pass also to travel ICS.
Annual ICS pass
Annual ICS passes are issued to a named holder (person or organisation). The passes are valid on every day throughout the year.
Save 20% on your fares with the ICS Carnet ticket, which is based on 10 discounted tickets for Standard Class or 13 discounted tickets for First Class on a specific route and for a validity period of two months.
Keep in mind all ICS services have a mandatory seat reservation, so make sure to reserve your seat free of charge over the counter at a station ticket office before your journey.