The fastest and most comfortable way of travelling across Slovenia!
InterCity Slovenia (ICS) tilting trains are the fastest and most comfortable way of travelling across Slovenia. Trains run between Ljubljana and Maribor, and in summer also between Hodoš and Koper. InterCity Slovenia trains are also accessible to passengers with disabilities.
ICS fares are available in the Timetable finder tool.
- When purchasing a Carnet pack of 10 tickets for Standard Class (or 13 First Class tickets) on a specific route and for a validity period of two months
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who have the SŽ-Young railcard
- Groups of 6 or more people
- Families; applicable to all days
- Children aged 6 to 12 inclusive
- Groups of 6 or more people (aged up to 26 inclusive)