Leave your worries behind as you take a swim in a special pool modelled after the Roman baths, cleanse your body at the Varinia Sauna land and Amalija Wellness Center, relax your mind in the hands of skilful masseurs, or go for a dip in a romantic ambient at the Water Nymphs’ Bath. The spa facilities are located about 500m away from the train station.
Travelling to Rimske terme by train gives you special discounts on various services throughout the week:
- 25% off admissions to pools (tickets for 4 hours or all day);
- 20% off admissions to sauna baths (tickets for 4 hours or all day); and
- 10% off massage and beauty services at the Amalija Wellness Center.
To be eligible, simply present a relevant daily train ticket.
Please note the discounts are limited to the day on which you purchased your train ticket.
You can find information on train timetables and fares in the timetablefinder
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to [email protected].