Make an escape to the largest thermal spa complex in Slovenia. Discover the fun of whirlpools. At Thermal Riviera with pools of different shapes and sizes, everyone finds a place of their own. Any time. Winter or summer. Autumn or spring.
From April until October, under the caressing warm sun, the Summer Thermal Riviera will impress you with numerous water slides, lazy river, pools with waves, children’s water park etc.
As temperatures start to decline, dive into a water adventure at the Winter Thermal Riviera. Ride your wave on a surfing route and slide down a jumping or kamikaze toboggan. The youngest can enjoy the magical world of a pirate ship.
If surprised by rain at the Summer Thermal Riviera or if the sun shines while you are inside the Winter Thermal Riviera, you can cross the connecting bridge and continue bathing at the Riviera of your choice.
The Sauna Park with no less than eight different saunas is a particularly attractive feature of the Winter Thermal Riviera.
Upon presentation of a valid train ticket, Terme Čatež offer you a 20% discount on entrance fee for the Summer and Winter Thermal Riviera and Sauna Park during the week, and at weekends and public holidays.
You are welcome to visit Terme Čatež on any day of the year!
The train station in Brežice is connected with Terme Čatež by a bus service provided by Integral Brežice. Bus tickets can be purchased directly from the bus driver. Please check bus timetables before departure.
You can find information on train timetables and fares in the timetablefinder
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to [email protected].