Make a visit to thermal pools, numerous and varied saunas as well as wellness programmes where you can indulge in massages, face and body treatments and romantic baths.
All visitors travelling to Laško by train (the train station is almost side-by-side to the thermal resort) will be rewarded with special discounts on the services of Thermana Laško. Discounts are valid on every day of the week; one should just present a valid daily train ticket.
Zdravilišče Laško – discover the secret healing powers of thermal springs:
- 20% discount on swimming and sauning;
- 10% discount on medical and wellness treatments.
Thermana Park Laško – endless water fun under a glass dome:
- 20% discount on the use of swimming pool and sauna facilities;
- 10% discount on wellness treatments.
Spa train timetable
|Station||Departure: RG 1606||Return: RG 1607|
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to email@example.com.