A relaxing way to start your day – travel by train to Thermana Laško or to Olimia Thermal Spa. Lie back and enjoy the ride together with your friends or family – simple, stress-free, safe and comfortable.
The health resorts are only a short distance away from the train stations.
Discounts at Thermana Laško
Zdravilišče Laško – discover the secret healing powers of thermal springs:
- 20% discount on swimming and sauning;
- 10% discount on medical and wellness treatments.
Thermana Park Laško – endless water fun under a glass dome:
- 20% discount on the use of swimming pool and sauna facilities;
- 10% discount on wellness treatments.
Discounts are valid on every day of the week; one should just present a valid daily train ticket.
Terme Olimia is in Podčetrtek. The health resort is only a short distance away from the train stations.
Spa train timetable
|Station||Departure: RG 1606||Return: RG 1607|
RG 1606 and 1607 run on Saturdays. You can travel to Laško or Podčetrtek by other trains as well. For more information on train times, please use the timetable finder.
|Laško||8.50 (arrival) 8:53 (departure)||19:20|
|Šmarje pri Jelšah||9:29||18:37|
|Atomske Toplice hotel||9:46||18:23|
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Tourist Weekend offer: 30% off fares for return journeys on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 60 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to [email protected].