A relaxing way to start your day – travel by train to Thermana Laško or to Olimia Thermal Spa. Lie back and enjoy the ride together with your friends or family – simple, stress-free, safe and comfortable.
The health resorts are only a short distance away from the train stations.
Discounts at Thermana Laško
Zdravilišče Laško – discover the secret healing powers of thermal springs:
- 20% discount on swimming and sauning;
- 10% discount on medical and wellness treatments.
Thermana Park Laško – endless water fun under a glass dome:
- 20% discount on the use of swimming pool and sauna facilities;
- 10% discount on wellness treatments.
Discounts are valid on every day of the week; one should just present a valid daily train ticket.
Discounts at Terme Olimia
- 30% off pool admissions for adults
- 50% off pool admissions for children under 12 years of age.
To receive your discount, make sure you keep your train ticket and present it at the ticket counter of the thermal spa resort.
Discounts are valid on Saturdays, in Thermal Park Aqualuna and Family wellness Termalija at Terme Olimia spa resort.
Spa train timetable
|Station||Departure: RG 1606||Return: RG 1607|
RG 1606 and 1607 run on Saturdays. You can travel to Laško or Podčetrtek by other trains as well. For more information on train times, please use the timetablefinder.
|Laško||8.50 (arrival) 8:53 (departure)||19:20|
|Šmarje pri Jelšah||9:29||18:37|
|Atomske Toplice hotel||9:46||18:23|
- The IZLETka flat-rate ticket: €15.00 for five days of unlimited travel on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Holders of the Family Railcard: 40% discount for persons above 12 years of age; free travel for children under 12 inclusive;
- Children aged 6 to 12: 50% discount;
- Persons aged 12 to 26 who are holders of the Youth Railcard: 30% discount;
- Groups of 6 or more people: 30% discount;
- Pensioners and persons above 65 years of age who are holders of the Seniors Railcard: 30% discount on train travel from Monday to Friday, and 50% on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
For more information on train times, fares and other offers of Slovenske železnice:
- Visit one of our InfoCentres at the train stations in Koper, Ljubljana, Celje, and Maribor;
- Visit a station ticket office;
- Call our toll-free number 080 81 11 (for calls made from Slovenia), or dial +386 1 29 13 391 (for calls made from abroad);
- Send an e-mail with your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.